To cater to variegated demands of our customers, we offer a quality-proven range of High Carbon Steel Wire Rope. Manufactured using the best quality material such as stainless steel and carbon steel, the High Carbon Steel Wire Rope is known to provide high efficiency and unmatched performance. These wire ropes are available in various dimensions ranging from 1.2 mm to 19 mm and it can also be customized as per the requirements of clients.
- High strength increasing / bearing capacity
- Great wearing quality
- Quick heat radiation
- On-time shipment, high-quality and excellent after-sale service.
- Products are packed as well as labeled according to industry regulations and client's requests. Complete care is taken to avoid any sort of harm which might be caused during transportation or storage. Also, clear-cut labels are tagged on the external of the packages for easy identification.
- Brushes, Fencing Wires, Conveyor Belt, Welded Mesh, Poultry Cages, Vineyard Wire, Push & Pull Cables, Mechanical Control Cable & Strand For Ropes.
- Quality high carbon steel
- Size: 1*19, 6*7, 6*19, 6*37 & 7*19
- Standard: DIN, BS & EN12385-4
- Diameter: 1.5mm to 60mm
- Tensile strength: 1570MPa, 1670MPa, 1770MPa, 1870MPa, 1960MPa & 2060MPa
- Main application: elevator, lifting and drawing.
- Lay: right hand regular lay / left hand regular lay
- Rope core: fiber, steel and sisal
- Perfect Zinc coating as per ASTM A475 class A Standard sizes: 6.2mm to 17.8mm
- Packing: larger coil, 2500-3500kg/coil, or as per client's requirement.
- We provide high carbon steel wire ropes in the dimension range of 1.2 mm to 19 mm.
- We can also customized these ropes according to client's needs.